Rachael’s Righteous Arachnid
This totally tubular tarantula sports rad colors from its fangs to its feet from slinghood to adulthood. These beautiful terrestrial creatures reach an impressive size of nearly 7 inches, and are sure to wow your crew, and induce many exclamations of “far out” and “sick” when they see your neat-o spider.
Righteous arachnids are easy to keep, and will stay out in the open most of the time, so you and your homeys will get to enjoy this spider’s groovy looks often!
Trust me, these gorgeous dudes and dudettes are an essential addition to any dope tarantula collection, and you fo-sho won’t regret adding a Rachael’s Righteous Arachnid to yours!
Please Read Before Purchasing.
Each team member has made a choice completely on their own and written a description. From this I have learned they can write and rhyme pretty darn well!
We will offer the “Mystery” species for four weeks starting today, April 24th.
To make this more fun, I have agreed to give the team member whose species gets the most orders after the 4 weeks $200.00! So you may see them lobbying for you to purchase their tarantula.
Please keep these things in mind:
- Each one is priced at $50 even though some have higher or lower prices normally. *There are a couple that are priced 30% – 40% higher than $50 on our website though!
- They all come with a habitat … which helps make up for the difference if they would normally be a lower price.
- We CANNOT tell you what species you have until the end of the contest. If you want to know after that, just email us and we will tell you.
- Sizes can be between ½” and 1 ½”.
- Please DO NOT purchase a Mystery Spider unless you are an experienced keeper. If this is your first tarantula, a Mystery Spider is not for you. We do include species that are appropriate for beginners, but there are also some that are not. Anyone purchasing a tarantula for the first time should know about the species they are getting. If you have any questions about this at all, please email us at [email protected]