Grammostola pulchra (Brazilian Black) tarantula for sale. Grammostola quirogai
For more information on this species and how it relates to G. pulchra, click here. “Will The Real G. pulchra Please Stand Up”
It is most likely that everything being sold as Grammostola pulchra is actually Grammostola quirogai. The species are indistinguishable other than a small difference in the pedipalp of a mature male that can be seen using a microscope. All Grammostola pulchra being sold in the US have come from the same original source unless they were produced in the United States.
We know getting your first tarantula or two (or three) 🙂 brings some uncertainty, but we want to make it as stress-free and enjoyable for you as we can!
We will send you a complete habitat that will be good for at least 6 weeks and a two week food supply! Most spiderlings will not need to be re-housed for 3 months or so. We are also going to guarantee the health of your tarantula for 30 days. Please use the habitat and substrate we provide for at least the first 30 days. Using another habitat will void the guarantee.
If anything happens to your spiderling, we will replace it at no cost*. We will email you a Spiderling Care booklet that is chock-full of information and will cover any questions you might have about how to care for your spiderling. This booklet was written by Tom Moran of Tom’s Big Spiders and we are happy to be able to share it with you. You will also be able to ask as many questions as you want (you’ll have my personal cell phone number). We want you to be happy with your new pet and to enjoy the hobby as much as we do! *Shipping not included. *One replacement.
What is included:
- A crystal clear habitat that will be appropriately sized for the species you ordered. You will not need to re-house your spiderlings for at least six weeks, usually longer.
- If your spiderlings is under an inch, we may include a medium sized vial as well as a larger crystal clear habitat to house your spiderlings in until it reaches an inch or so. Using a vial for smaller spiderlings is beneficial because you will be able to find it quickly and check on it better.
- Silk foliage appropriate for the particular species you chose. We may also include a bit of sphagnum moss if it is suitable for your spiderling.
- A two-week supply of food. We will include enough appropriately sized red runner (Blatta Lateralis) roaches to feed your spiderlings for at least two weeks. We will also include instructions on how to care for your roaches during that time.*** Unfortunately we cannot include this in orders shipping to Florida.
- A Spiderling Care Guide in .pdf format. This will answer all your questions related to raising up a spiderlings. It is written by Tom of Tom’s Big Spiders. We have a great appreciation for his ability to share information from his personal experience.
- A 30 day guarantee as described above.